Medical Assistant (MA)/Phlebotomist
1980 Crompond Road Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
Several Urgent Needs!
Required Licensure/Certification: Completion of Medical Assistant Training Course; NYS CMA preferred
Must have: One (1) year of formal experience in the role of Medical Assistant; phlebotomy experience essential; HS Diploma; Full Vaccination against Covid-19; strong computer skills
Nice to have: Bilingual; familiarity with medical record software
Set Hours: Day: 9: 00am – 5: 00pm
Duration: 13 weeks; contract
Salary (set): $25.25/hour, based on 40 hours/week
Additional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Waiting Period Waved, Personalized Attention
City/State: Bronxville, NY
- Greeting and registering patients including insurance verification and co-pay collection
- Escorting patients to examination rooms
- Assisting with patient triage by taking vital signs
- Documenting relevant patient data
- Maintaining efficient and organized patient flow
- Tracking and replenishing inventories and other supplies
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and ensuring cleanliness
- Patient temperature screenings
- Additional duties as assigned
Please call or text Aaron for immediate consideration: (914) 266-1040. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Connecting great healthcare professionals with opportunities to save lives and maintain patient health. I will focus on you, the healthcare professional, to help you find the best situation and the best experience! I come from a strong sales background and an armed with an excellent understanding of the healthcare field.