Wound Care RN
Travel RN: Wound Care RN
Registered Nurse-Day Shift
Wound Care-Compression Treatments-Wound Vacs-Profore Dressings
- Administers treatments as prescribed within standard nursing practice guidelines and in full compliance with established infection control protocols.
- Initials and dates dressings to ensure that changes are done timely as prescribed.
- Conducts and / or leads weekly wound rounds to assess resident skin condition. Documents findings appropriately and contacts physician to make recommendations for new or revised treatment orders.
- Receives, transcribes and implements new treatment orders in a timely manner.
- When requested by immediate supervisor or others in nursing leadership, evaluates a resident’ s skin or makes arrangement for evaluation within 8 hours of request.
- Monitors the progress of wound healing and makes recommendations for changes as appropriate.
- Calculates weekly / monthly pressure ulcer rates.
- Performs and records weekly pressure ulcer assessment and measurement documentation.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices
- Wisconsin RN License/Compact Allowed
- 2 years minimum experience: Wound Care/Surgery Clinic/Nursing Home-within 3 years
$1043/week non taxable
$1643/week gross pay
$1493/week after taxes
Please contact Samantha at 917-546-7211 or 917-336-1112
Refer a friend for $1000 bonus
Avid hiker, backpacker, kayaker and generally outdoorsy. I love helping people, understanding their passion, and connecting them to what they love doing.
I am a Travel Nurse Recruiter, and every day I get the opportunity to connect amazing nurses to incredible assignments!