Travel Certified Surgical Tech
250 Pleasant Street Concord, New Hampshire 03301 | Travel
Travel Certified Surg Tech
Duration: 13 Weeks
Gross Pay/ Week 600.00 Stipend/Week 840.00 Total Pay/week 1, 440.00 Est' d Total Weekly Take Home Pay $ 1, 290.00
This would be for a 13-week assignment NO FIRST TIME TRAVELERS. 2 STRONG references attached to submission. must have recent and strong experience as a traveler. We are not able to accept travelers with ANY hits on their background check. please make sure they are clear before submission. We aim to have all start dates be on a Monday as this is our orientation day. With this said, we really need to have all paperwork in and completed the Wednesday prior to the traveler' s start date.
We have a new travel need for a Surgical Tech within the Main OR. It' s a 7a to 5: 30pm coverage time frame.
The Surgical Technologist/Certified Surgical Technologist is an allied health care professional providing surgical care to patients within the operating room under the supervision of perioperative nurses and surgeons. This job works in the main operating room. The Surgical Technologist utilizes AORN' s Perioperative Standards and Recommended Practices and AST Standards of Practice as a reference to ensure quality, safety and appropriateness of patient care.
High school or equivalent (GED). Graduate from an accredited Certificate or Associate Degree program in Surgical Technology.
Certification, Registration & Licensure
Certification Required: Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers certification, or equivalent course credentialed by American Heart Association.
- Plans for surgical procedures by assembling instrumentation, equipment, and necessary supplies.
- Maintains the integrity of the sterile field by utilizing knowledge of aseptic technique.
- Prioritizes needs of the surgical team and the department through analysis of the daily schedule and case mix.
- Assists with maintaining a clean and safe surgical environment.
- Ensures adherence to Surgical Services Infection Control, Safety and Risk Management Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- Serves as a preceptor for Surgical Technologist students and new employees.
- Performs job specific requirements and other duties as assigned.
The eldest of eight children and only son of an immigrant family, I learned the value of working hard and took seriously the responsibility of caring for my younger sisters.
I carried these tenets into my professional practice. As a hospital operations manager/ administrator, I earned the reputation of being a tireless advocate for my direct reports. I continue that practice into the business of recruiting.
I work hard to match my nurses to the right opportunities, professionally and financially. I look forward to the opportunity of earning your business, and to be your partner in your journey of professional fulfillment.