Travel RN: SICU
Registered Nurse-Surgical Critical Intensive Care Unit
Cardiac/Open Heart/Acute Neuro
Days and Nights Available
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’ s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’ s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Set up equipment for and assists the physician with the medical procedures.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Treat patients suffering from surgical shock, postoperative hemorrhages, respiratory failure, and other complications.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Act as an advocate for the patient and their family.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices
- New York RN License
- 2 years current ICU experience-Cardiac, Open Heart, Acute Neuro, Trauma Cases
- Must be available for Night Shift
$1050/week non taxable
$1843/week gross pay
$1684/week after taxes
Please contact Samantha at 917-546-7211
Refer a friend for $1000 bonus
Avid hiker, backpacker, kayaker and generally outdoorsy. I love helping people, understanding their passion, and connecting them to what they love doing.
I am a Travel Nurse Recruiter, and every day I get the opportunity to connect amazing nurses to incredible assignments!