700 E Broad Street Hazleton, PA 18201
Med/Surg/Tele RN – PEDS
- Collects relevant data pertinent to the patient' s health or situation.
- Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnosis and care issues.
- Develops a plan that prescribes interventions to attain outcomes.
- Implements the plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment.
- Evaluates progress toward attaining outcomes.
- Identifies outcomes for the patient or the patient' s situation.
- Collaborates with the team of patient, family, and healthcare providers in providing patient care in a safe, healing, humane, and caring environment.
- Provides learning opportunities for patients/family members and team members.
- Directly provides health information to patients, families, and treatment team.
- Participates in discharge planning in order to provide continuity of care.
- Delegates appropriately and coordinates duties of healthcare team members.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- 2 years’ med/surg/tele experience required
- 1-year peds required
- ACLS and BLS/BCLS required
- Must pass Telemetry exam
- Active PA License
Shift: Variable nights START DATE 7/1/19
$792 / week taxable
$1043 / week non-taxable
$1835 / week gross pay
$1637 / week after taxes
Refer a friend for $1000 bonus