Progressive Care Unit RN / PCU RN
Hospital in Valdosta, GA is seeking a Progressive Care Unit RN / PCU RN for a 13 weeks travel assignment:
The PCU RN must have a minimum of 2 years telemetry nursing experience and is flexible with floating to a Med/Surg Tele unit.
- Shift: Night (12 Hours) 19: 00 7: 00
- Start Date: September 24th, 2018
- Population: Telemetry, post cath, medical and surgical patients, no vents or no titration of cardiac drips. Heparin and insulin drips.
- Required skills: Cardiac & Phlebotomy.
- Requirement: Epic, license in hand, 2+ years of current Tele/SD/PCU experience, no first time travelers (unless 3+ years of Tele experience)
- Telemetry Ratios: 1: 3-4
- MedSurg/Tele (float ratios: 1: 5-6)
Contact: Pat Browne - 917-546-7213
Travel Nurse Recruiter
Tact Medical Staffing