New London, NH
Tact Medical Staffing is seeking for an experienced hospital pharmacist for one of its facilities in the New London New Hampshire for a 13-week travel contact
- Able to work well as part of a large team. Collaboration with colleagues in other disciplines is essential
- Detail-oriented and willing to adapt to changes in workflow to improve patient care.
- Verify chemotherapy and non-chemotherapy orders.
- Interpret guidelines to enter anti-emetics and premeds.
- Fulfill all other needs of the PACC and R5 pharmacies.
- Be capable of (or willing to train in) chemotherapy compounding, including intrathecal and opthalmic preparations.
- New Hampshire State Pharmacy license. BLS certification
- Strong computer skills and the ability to develop a good understanding of pharmacy systems.
- Prior hospital pharmacy experience (preferred).
If you' re interested, please reach out to Gaudy Hierro at 917-546-7097 or apply within for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract 13 weeks
Salary: $1, 800.00 to $1, 900.00 /week
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relations Specialist with a solid background in Human Resources. Passionate about healthcare! I have always been passionate about delivering quality service and helping healthcare professionals. Understanding and knowing that I’m constantly touching lives is my must precious reward. I have a BS in Public Administration with a concentration in Human Resources from John Jay College Criminal Justice. My favor quote is from Steve Jobs, “The only way to do great work is to love what you do” I look forward to connecting with you and helping you find a rewarding career opportunity.