PEDIATRIC PACU RN
One Medical Center Drive Lebanon, NH 03756 | Travel
- *PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT CANDIDATES WILLING TO WORK THE D/N ROTATION
- Minimum 2 years current PACU with PEDI PACU experience (Pediatric Progressive Care, Pedi Intensive Care or Phase I Pediatric Recoveries) – Required
- Current BLS/CPR, ACLS and PALS - (A copy of the card MUST be uploaded with profile to be considered for submission)
- Thoracic experience - Required
- Arterial Line experience - Required
- Level I or II Trauma Center experience – Required
- Epic EMR experience – Required
- Travel experience – Highly preferred
- Teaching Hospital experience – Preferred
PEDI/PACU - TRAVELERS MUST PASS ON-SITE BASIC DYSRHYTHMIA TEST BEFORE START OF ASSIGNMENT!
A PACU RN with PICU experience would be IDEAL for this posting!
Perioperative services is creating a new model of pediatric recovery care. This individual will recover patients in the pediatric specific recovery area in the Same Day program. This will include pedi admits and inpatient pedi pts. Volumes are variable so other duties will include flexing to the other pediatric care areas to include pediatric, progressive care and/or PICU.
Weekly Gross: $1, 735.00
W2 Regular Hours: $20.00 hourly; $720.00 weekly
Total Stipend: $145.00 daily; $1, 015.00 weekly
Meals: $32.00 daily; $224.00 weekly
Lodging: $113.00 daily; $791.00 weekly
Start: July 2, 2018
Duration: 13 weeks
Shift: 3 - 12 hour DAY / NIGHT rotating shifts - either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
Travel Reimbursement: $500.00 ( $250.00 each way )
Number of Positions: 1
Local Rate: $44.00 per hour;
My name is Jessica Morreale and I am a traveling nurse recruiter! My mission is to help you place you on your next adventure in nursing, wherever it may be. My focus is to make sure all my nurses are comfortable and happy in the hospitals they are working and traveling to. On my free time I enjoy cooking, traveling, going to concerts, and hanging out with good friends and family! I believe in providing encouragement, trust and guidance to all my nurses, so they can continue to do their best at helping others in need. See the true beauty in being able to work and travel side by side, and let me place you on your next adventure!