4001 J St Sacramento, CA 95819
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.).
- Current State of California RN License required
- Minimum of two years experience
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS required
- NIHSS required
As an OR RN, you will work with a dynamic team in surgical services. Prescribe, delegate and coordinate all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
Shift: 8-hour days, possible retina weekend call
$880 / week taxable
$1400 / week non-taxable
$2280 / week gross income
$2060 / week after taxes