OB/ L&D RN
408 Wendell Ave Lewistown, MT 59457
OB / Labor and Delivery RN
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- One to three years’ experience as an RN preferred
- BLS/BCLS, NRP, STABLE required
- MT RN License
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
Responsible for providing integrated, holistic, professional nursing services to patient in coordination with other health care team members. Provides for safe, efficient and caring nursing services that focus on priority health needs of the individual. Provides nursing care that utilizes education and active participation with the patient and family to enable them to attain and maintain optimum health. Practices professional nursing that meets and exceeds standards outlined by Montana’ s state and the national Nurse Practice Acts.
$1943/week gross pay
$1718/week after taxes
Refer a friend for $1000 bonus