Med Surg-Neuro RN
Travel RN: Med Surg Neuro RN
Registered Nurse-Medical Surgical-Neuro Trauma
- Actively demonstrates the organizations mission and core values and conducts oneself at all times in a manner consistent with these values.
- Knows and adheres to all laws and regulations pertaining to patient health safety and medical information. Adheres to all state federal and local laws and standards as they relate to the ethical and legal compliance plans and policies.
- Performs patient assessments by collecting and interpreting data.
- Develops a plan of care which addresses patient problems.
- Communicates with patients families and/or significant others and the multidisciplinary team in the coordination and implementation of patient care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to implement care appropriate to the age of the patient.
- Delegates supervises and evaluates care given by other nursing team members.
- Documents nursing assessments interventions and evaluations of patients response.
- Identifies potential emergency situations and initiates appropriate response.
- Provides patient and family teaching.
- Continuously evaluates and modifies the plan of care and teaching plans based on the patients response.
- Provides a safe environment by adhering to hospital policies and procedures for isolation techniques use of restraints falls prevention blood transfusions and safe medication administration.
- Attends mandatory skills validation staff meetings and continuing education as designated by individual department standards.
- Assists with orientation of new employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as workload or staffing variations require.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices
- Pennsylvania RN License
- Must be available for Night Shift
- Must be available for Weekends/Holidays
- Float to similar units required
$1043/week non taxable
$1763/week gross pay
$1619/week after taxes
Please contact Samantha at 917-546-7211
Refer a friend bonus $1000
Avid hiker, backpacker, kayaker and generally outdoorsy. I love helping people, understanding their passion, and connecting them to what they love doing.
I am a Travel Nurse Recruiter, and every day I get the opportunity to connect amazing nurses to incredible assignments!