Med/ Surg RN
1 Madrone Street Willits, CA 95490
- Collects relevant data pertinent to the patient' s health or situation.
- Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnosis and care issues.
- Develops a plan that prescribes interventions to attain outcomes.
- Implements the plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment.
- Evaluates progress toward attaining outcomes.
- Identifies outcomes for the patient or the patient' s situation.
- Collaborates with the team of patient, family, and healthcare providers in providing patient care in a safe, healing, humane, and caring environment.
- Provides learning opportunities for patients/family members and team members.
- Directly provides health information to patients, families, and treatment team.
- Participates in discharge planning in order to provide continuity of care.
- Delegates appropriately and coordinates duties of healthcare team members.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Med-Surg Ortho / Med-surg Adult
- ACLS and BLS/BCLS required
12 Hour days – Varied
$672 / week taxable
$1323 / week non-taxable
$1995 / week gross pay
$1827 / week after taxes
Refer a friend for $1000 bonus