Inpatient Pharmacy Technician
10826 Old Mill Road, Ste 101 Kettering, OH 68154
Urgent need for Inpatient Pharmacy Technician at a Hospital in Kettering, Ohio!
Shift: Day shift
Hours: 40 weekly
Job Type: Full Time/ Contract
Salary: $25-26 hourly
Contract: Gaudy Hierro 917-546-7097 or via e-mail ghierro(at)tactstaff.com
At least 3 - 5 years of inpatient experience
13 weeks assignment
- Assists pharmacist in total prescription filling process; data entry, inventory monitoring, counting, labeling, ordering, stocking, filing, and selling of prescribed and OTC products.
- Compounding of medications, package or label medications, deliver medications to nursing units
- Fill medications in automated dispensing cabinets for patient use and prepare or mix any intravenous medications for patient use
- Comply with state and federal drug laws, KHN policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Registered with Pharmacy board
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apply today via e-mail for immediate considerations!
Client Relations Specialist with a solid background in Human Resources. Passionate about healthcare! I have always been passionate about delivering quality service and helping healthcare professionals. Understanding and knowing that I’m constantly touching lives is my must precious reward. I have a BS in Public Administration with a concentration in Human Resources from John Jay College Criminal Justice. My favor quote is from Steve Jobs, “The only way to do great work is to love what you do” I look forward to connecting with you and helping you find a rewarding career opportunity.