Float Charge Nurse
555 Linn St Allegan, Michigan 49010 | Travel
- Prescribes, delegates, and coordinates the overall care for each patient using the American Nurses Association Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice, and Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) competencies.
- Accountable to assess, coordinate, supervise, develop, implement, and evaluate the patient-centered plan of care.
- Responsible for shift staffing functions for the nursing departments, utilizing the electronic scheduleing system.
- Adjusts shift-by-shift staffing of nursing units, based on acuity, censis and staff level of expertise.
- Abides by the competencies of the American Nurses Association’ s Code of Ethics.
- 1+ year of experience in an Acute Care Hospital with Emergency Department and Med Surg experience - Required
- Previous Charge Experience - Required
- Cardiac, Neurological, and Orthopedic experience - Preferred
- CPI, TNCC, and STABLE Certifications - Highly Preferred
Weekly Gross: $1, 560.00
W2 Regular Hours: $20.00 hourly; $720.00 weekly
Total Stipend: $120.00 daily; $840.00 weekly
Meals: $30.00 daily; $210.00 weekly
Lodging: $90.00 daily; $630.00 weekly
Start: June 18, 2018
Duration: 13 weeks
# of positions: 1
Shift: 3 12 hour NIGHTS; 7pm-7am
LOCAL RATE: $40.00 per hour
My name is Jessica Morreale and I am a traveling nurse recruiter! My mission is to help you place you on your next adventure in nursing, wherever it may be. My focus is to make sure all my nurses are comfortable and happy in the hospitals they are working and traveling to. On my free time I enjoy cooking, traveling, going to concerts, and hanging out with good friends and family! I believe in providing encouragement, trust and guidance to all my nurses, so they can continue to do their best at helping others in need. See the true beauty in being able to work and travel side by side, and let me place you on your next adventure!