West Jordan, UT
Travel Nurse: Endoscopy RN
- Ensuring a high standard of nursing care to patients attending the Endoscopy Unit, working within company policies and procedures.
- Providing technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
- Setting, monitoring and maintaining excellent standards of nursing care.
- Maintaining personal contact with patients and relatives, being sensitive to their needs for courtesy, dignity and privacy and ensuring a friendly environment at all times.
- Maintaining timely and accurate nursing records and ensuring that confidentiality is respected.
- Storing, checking and administering drugs in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
- Working with minimal supervision during endoscopic procedures, admission and recovery of patients and other related procedures.
- Contributing to the local resolution, investigation and follow up action of any informal or formal complaints.
- Participating in the care and maintenance of endoscopes and other specialized equipment, ensuring an agreed standard of decontamination at all times including accurate records of traceability of all endoscopes and associated equipment.
- Ensuring the safe discharge of all patients from the Endoscopy unit.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment within the clinical area in accordance with established standards and regulations.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices
- Utah/Compact RN License
- Minimum 1 year of current endoscopy experience
- Traveler preferred
Please contact Samantha 917-546-7211
Refer a friend bonus $1000
Avid hiker, backpacker, kayaker and generally outdoorsy. I love helping people, understanding their passion, and connecting them to what they love doing.
I am a Travel Nurse Recruiter, and every day I get the opportunity to connect amazing nurses to incredible assignments!