Emergency Room RN
Travel RN: Emergency Room RN
ER RN-Registered Nurse
- Responsible for maintaining care standards in the emergency room.
- Able to assess patients quickly, prioritize, and assist in minor procedures.
- Records patients’ current vital signs
- Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Manage patient check-in process, performance of triage work for doctors, and assisting with initial insurance paperwork.
- Works directly under physicians, assisting them during exams, diagnostic testing and treatments
- Assist in the care of traumas, cardiac arrests, strokes, sexual assaults and conscious sedations.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Provides basic, bedside care
- Demonstration of sound decision-making in emergency scenarios based on patient conditions such as vital signs, patient presentation, and assessments.
- Provide RN care for all ER patients, as well as handling of intubations, defibrillations, auto transfusions, Medlock insertions, splinting, and more.
- Displays professionalism while completing multiple urgent tasks in a timely manner
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices
- New York RN License
- Minimum 2 years current experience in ER
- Previous travel experience
- Must be available for the Evening Shift
$1043/week non taxable
$1943/week gross pay
Please call or text Samantha for more info! 917-336-1112
Refer a friend bonus $1000