Grand Junction, CO
Tact Medical Staffing has an urgent need for an EEG Technologist in Grand Junction, Colorado.
The ideal candidate:
- performs international 10/20 and hookup, 15-20 for routine EEGs, 30-40 for Long -term and EMU
- does some clerical work and works independently
- identifies wave forms
- is a high-level communicator and detail oriented
- is experienced with neonatal to geriatric population
- maintains log, patient reminder calls
- is proficient with EPIC and XLTek Neuroworks 7.0
- is flexible
- is available to start ASAP
Job details and requirements:
- 10-hour day shift
- BLS and Registered EEG Tech
- at least 3 years of experience
- $1, 500.00 weekly take home guaranteed
- 13-26 week contract
If you' re interested, please contact Gaudy Hierro at 917-546-7097 or ghierro(at)tactstaff(dot)com or apply within for immediate consideration.
Client Relations Specialist with a solid background in Human Resources. Passionate about healthcare! I have always been passionate about delivering quality service and helping healthcare professionals. Understanding and knowing that I’m constantly touching lives is my must precious reward. I have a BS in Public Administration with a concentration in Human Resources from John Jay College Criminal Justice. My favor quote is from Steve Jobs, “The only way to do great work is to love what you do” I look forward to connecting with you and helping you find a rewarding career opportunity.