Direct Hire - RN MedSurg
13609 California Street, Suite 420 Omaha, Nebraska 68154 | Permanent
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’ s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· Current state Registered Nurse Licensure, within State of Texas.
· Current BLS certification.
· Successful completion of arrhythmia course within six months of hire.
· National specialty certification preferred.
· ACLS Certified within 6 months of hire preferred.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
Dan is a nurse recruiter with a background in business who is also a long time stand up comic in the local NYC comedy clubs. He discovered his passion for recruiting through his love for comedy – ultimately, the common thread is a genuine fondness for people and for helping make people happier. A happy nurse is infectious (hospital pun) and happy nurses lead to happier patients, which ultimately leads to a very happy recruiter. Connecting a great nurse to a hospital equally great for the nurse is what truly drives him. In his spare time, Dan can be found with his wife and family, traveling or just staying at home together.