PO Box 945 Gaylord, MI 49685
Dental Assistant needed at a dental clinic in Gaylord, MI!
Shift: Day Monday to Friday
Hours: 8-4: 30 pm
Job type: Full Time/ Contract/ Permanent
Contact: Gaudy Hierro 917-546-7097 or via email at ghierro(at)tactstaff.com
- 2+ Years of Experience - Required
- Travel - Preferred
- Registered in Michigan - Required
- X-Ray Certified - Preferred STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- MichiganESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Assists dentist during a variety of dental treatment procedures that involve saliva, blood, and odors with clients of all ages, backgrounds, and economic status.
2. Set up operatory for dental procedures, including tray set-ups, materials, and equipment.
3. Take and develop radiographs (x-rays). Take and record medical history and vital signs.
4. Take final impressions for indirect restorations and pour up models. Write lab slips and maintain lab cases.
5. Understands and follows infection control and hazard communication rules and regulations. Understands and follows HIPAA confidentiality rules and regulations.
6. Sterilizes instruments, oils and cleans equipment according to MIOSHA/OSHA standards and performs routine disinfection of rooms and equipment. Send in monitor strips as required.
7. Place and remove rubber dams, apply sealants, remove sutures, place amalgam restorations.
8. Help patients feel comfortable before, during, and after dental treatment. Provide patients with post-operative instructions following oral surgery or other dental treatment procedures.
9. Use Dentrix to chart the mouth and teeth of patients, review and explain treatment plans to patients, and schedule clients for treatment as needed.
Apply today via e-mail for immediate consideration!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $1, 100.00 to $1, 200.00 /week
Client Relations Specialist with a solid background in Human Resources. Passionate about healthcare! I have always been passionate about delivering quality service and helping healthcare professionals. Understanding and knowing that I’m constantly touching lives is my must precious reward. I have a BS in Public Administration with a concentration in Human Resources from John Jay College Criminal Justice. My favor quote is from Steve Jobs, “The only way to do great work is to love what you do” I look forward to connecting with you and helping you find a rewarding career opportunity.