Critical Care: ICU
Travel RN: Critical Care-ICU
Registered Nurse-Intensive Care/Coronary Nurse(ICU), Critical Care (CCU)
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’ s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’ s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Act as an advocate for the patient and their family.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices
- Georgia RN License
- 2 years ICU/CCU experience
- Must be available for Night Shift
$1043/week non taxable
$1655/week gross pay
$1502/week after taxes
Please contact Samantha at 917-546-7211
Refer a friend for $1000 bonus