6600 State Route 96 Romulus, NY 14541
- At least 1 year of experience
- Diagnose and treat a patient’ s health problems.
- Perform health assessments to identify new symptoms of possibly undiagnosed conditions or complications.
- Administer medication.
- Manage and deliver restorative or palliative care to the ill, disabled and dying.
- Teach and counsel patients about maintenance of health and prevention of illness or complications.
- Contribute as a member of an interdisciplinary health care team and as a consultant on health-related committees to plan and implement the health care needs of consumers. Execute medical regimens as prescribed by licensed physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and podiatrists, and dentists.
- Registered nurses must be licensed in New York State
Shift: 5, 8-hour 2A to 10A
$740 / weekly taxable
$1043 / weekly non-taxable
$1783 / weekly gross pay
$1598 / week after taxes
Refer a friend for $1000 bonus!