250 Auburn Road Lansing, NY 14882
- At least 1 year of medical/surgical experience as a R.N.
- Diagnose and treat a patient’ s health problems.
- Perform health assessments to identify new symptoms of possibly undiagnosed conditions or complications.
- Administer medication.
- Manage and deliver restorative or palliative care to the ill, disabled and dying.
- Teach and counsel patients about maintenance of health and prevention of illness or complications.
- Contribute as a member of an interdisciplinary health care team and as a consultant on health related committees to plan and implement the health care needs of consumers. Execute medical regimens as prescribed by licensed physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and podiatrists, and dentists.
- Registered nurses must be licensed in New York State
- BLS (AHA)
Hours to be worked are 10 hour evening shifts/40 hours per week: 12: 00PM-10: 00PM, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
$1043/week non taxable
$1683/week gross pay
$1523/week after taxes
Refer a friend for $1000 bonus