Tact Medical Staffing has a need for a Chemo Pharmacist for a prestigious facility in Commack, NY.
- Flexible hours to cover different shifts available. Mon-Fri 6: 30 am-8: 30 pm, Sat 7: 30 am-6 pm.
- Full time
- 3-6 months contract with possibility of extension
- Able to problem-solve operational, personnel, and patient issues
- Detail-oriented and willing to adapt to changes in workflow to improve patient care
- A fast learner. With new non-chemotherapy and chemotherapy agents being approved every few months and new protocols opening frequently you must be able to efficiently and accurately evaluate new information
- Able to make sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information
- Highly motivated and able to work well with others
- Be responsible for all aspects of non-chemotherapy and chemotherapy order verification, order entry, mixing and checking
- Be involved in implementing new pharmacy technology and projects
- Follow department chemotherapy regimen and drug guidelines
- PharmD (or equivalent)
- NY Pharmacy license
- Strong computer skills and the ability to develop a good understanding of pharmacy systems
- IV compounding experience (preferred)
- Prior hospital pharmacy experience (preferred)
- Prior retail pharmacy experience beneficial
Please contact Gaudy Hierro at 917-546-7097 or ghierro(at)tactstaff(dot)com for immediate consideration.
Client Relations Specialist with a solid background in Human Resources. Passionate about healthcare! I have always been passionate about delivering quality service and helping healthcare professionals. Understanding and knowing that I’m constantly touching lives is my must precious reward. I have a BS in Public Administration with a concentration in Human Resources from John Jay College Criminal Justice. My favor quote is from Steve Jobs, “The only way to do great work is to love what you do” I look forward to connecting with you and helping you find a rewarding career opportunity.