Case Manager RN
100 Park St. glen falls, New York 12801 | Travel
- The Care Management Admissions Coordinator is responsible for coordinating medical care, and matching patient needs and preference with judicious use of healthcare resources.
- This professional educates physicians regarding InterQual criteria, documentation of patient acuity and treatment plan and the related expectations of CMS, JCAHO, NYS DOH and other regulatory bodies.
- The Care Management Admissions Coordinator works in collaborative practice with Physicians and Physician extenders to actively support the delivery of cost effective, outcome oriented, quality care in the appropriate health care setting to meet patient specific, age and cultural needs.
- Responsible for integrating, facilitating and coordinating patient care for high-risk patients across the healthcare continuum.
- Ensures the delivery of cost effective, outcome oriented and quality care within an appropriate LOS.
- Manages patient care to prevent fragmentation and duplication of services.
- Works in collaborative practice with the physician and other members of the health care team to meet patient specific and age related needs linking cost and quality to patient care.
- Previous Case Management experience in an Inpatient/Acute Care Hospital Setting - Required
- Commercial Payers experience (won' t be doing reviews but needs experience with Medical Necessity) - Required
- Aggressive attitude to push discharges (may do discharges when needed) - Required
- Experience with Adult and Geriatric populations - Required
- CERNER EXP
Weekly Gross: $1, 815.00
W2 Regular Hours: $20.00 hourly; $800.00 weekly
Total Stipend: $145.00 daily; $1, 015.00 weekly
Meals: $32.00 daily; $224.00 weekly
Lodging: $113.00 daily; $791.00 weekly
Start: June 11, 2018
Duration: 13 weeks
Shift: 5 - 8 hour Day shifts; 8am to 530pm
Number of Positions: 1
Local Rate: $43.00 per hour;
My name is Jessica Morreale and I am a traveling nurse recruiter! My mission is to help you place you on your next adventure in nursing, wherever it may be. My focus is to make sure all my nurses are comfortable and happy in the hospitals they are working and traveling to. On my free time I enjoy cooking, traveling, going to concerts, and hanging out with good friends and family! I believe in providing encouragement, trust and guidance to all my nurses, so they can continue to do their best at helping others in need. See the true beauty in being able to work and travel side by side, and let me place you on your next adventure!