California - ICU Critical Access - QUICK START
10826 Old Mill Road, Ste 101 Omaha, NE 68154 | Travel
FORT BRAGG, CA
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES:
- Implements the nursing process with patients including carrying our physicians orders regarding diet, medication and treatment in accordance with hospital standards of care
- Performs assessments; monitors and ensures quality care through observation and evaluation; documents nursing interventions on care plans and medical records, and reports findings to physicians as needed
- Instructs patients, staff and family members regarding treatments, nursing plans and related patient care
- Distributes and maintains records of controlled drugs and insures their security
- Responds to emergencies; maintains availability of medications and supplies; ensures cleanliness of equipment and environment
- May participate as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team in the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of patient care
- May participate in the development and review of policies and procedures
- Assists in resolving charge discrepancies as directed
ED experience a plus to help with ED when unit is closed.
please CALL DAN (917) 546-7086 or TEXT (646) 820-4749
Dan is a nurse recruiter with a background in business who is also a long time stand up comic in the local NYC comedy clubs. He discovered his passion for recruiting through his love for comedy – ultimately, the common thread is a genuine fondness for people and for helping make people happier. A happy nurse is infectious (hospital pun) and happy nurses lead to happier patients, which ultimately leads to a very happy recruiter. Connecting a great nurse to a hospital equally great for the nurse is what truly drives him. In his spare time, Dan can be found with his wife and family, traveling or just staying at home together.