633 3rd Ave, 5th Floor New York City, NY 10017
Urgent need for CT Tech at a prominent hospital in the Big Apple!
Shift/Days 8 to 4pm or 9-5pm M - F
Hours: 35 weekly
13 weeks assignment
Salary: $46 hourly
Contact: Gaudy Hierro at 917-546-7097 or via email email@example.com
• Perform a variety of C.T. imaging procedures that require independent judgment and ingenuity with minimal supervision, on patients of all age groups.
• Operate CT scanners and associated equipment safely
• Explain procedures to patients, monitoring for patient safety and comfort, administering contrast (IV and/or Oral).
• Conduct imaging in accordance to established protocols and quality standards.
• Enter complete and accurate documentation into all MSK/Radiology systems.
• Associate’ s Degree / Certified Vocational Training or Graduate of a 2 yr AMA approved Radiology school.
• ARRT in Radiography and C.T.
• NYS Department of Health License in Diagnostic Radiography, IV Certification.
Apply today for immediate considerations!
Client Relations Specialist with a solid background in Human Resources. Passionate about healthcare! I have always been passionate about delivering quality service and helping healthcare professionals. Understanding and knowing that I’m constantly touching lives is my must precious reward. I have a BS in Public Administration with a concentration in Human Resources from John Jay College Criminal Justice. My favor quote is from Steve Jobs, “The only way to do great work is to love what you do” I look forward to connecting with you and helping you find a rewarding career opportunity.