CCU RN - Nights - Start ASAP
5930 Cornerstone Court West Suite 300 San Diego, California 92121 | Travel
CCU RN Needed for Nights! ASAP START
Location: Mason City, IA
Shift: PM (7p-7a)
Start Date: ASAP START
Length: 13 weeks
This position accepts the responsibility and accountability for the delivery of patient care with the multidisciplinary team while using the nursing process and maintaining professional nursing standards.
1. Current RN licensure in the state of Iowa.
2. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
1. Previous experience in acute care preferred.
C. Special Skills and Competencies
1. Preferred certification in CCRN. (from the Magnet approved certifications)
2. Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and flexibility to meet department needs.
3. Self-motivated detail oriented individual able to work with minimum supervision.
Dan is a nurse recruiter with a background in business who is also a long time stand up comic in the local NYC comedy clubs. He discovered his passion for recruiting through his love for comedy – ultimately, the common thread is a genuine fondness for people and for helping make people happier. A happy nurse is infectious (hospital pun) and happy nurses lead to happier patients, which ultimately leads to a very happy recruiter. Connecting a great nurse to a hospital equally great for the nurse is what truly drives him. In his spare time, Dan can be found with his wife and family, traveling or just staying at home together.