Behavioral Health RN
830 Washington Street Watertown, NY 13601
Travel RN: Behavioral Health
- Responsible for the clinical monitoring, coordinating, and implementing of the mental health program in accordance with NCCHC/ACA Standards and PrimeCare Medical (PCM) policies and procedures.
- Serve as the mental health liaison between the medical unit, facility staff and PCM.
- Serve as the liaison for psychiatric/psychological services outside the facility.
- Provide input to facility administrator regarding treatment response and progress reports on patients on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Facilitate admission and placement of patients in community Mental Health facilities.
- Monitor all psychiatric/psychological clinical services provided.
- Monitor and document treatment response of patients.
- Ensure that complete, accurate, and timely entries are made for each patient contact.
- Works with patients’ families to help improve the patient’ s abilities & help them deal with family member’ s mental illness
- Psychiatric/psychological standards. Application of standards form the basis for Quality Assurance criteria.
- Assess mental health status of patients who have been referred by a primary treatment provider and review with the psychiatrist/psychologist.
- All orders and re-orders of medications should be checked and verified to ensure patient does not have medication in the bin to fill the order.
- Develop and conduct in-service education programs according to annual in-service calendar.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices
- 1 year of recent Med/Surg or Psych RN experience
- New York RN License
- CPI required
$1043/week non taxable
$1727/week gross pay
$1556/week after taxes
Please contact Samantha at 917-546-7211
Refer a friend for $1000 bonus
Avid hiker, backpacker, kayaker and generally outdoorsy. I love helping people, understanding their passion, and connecting them to what they love doing.
I am a Travel Nurse Recruiter, and every day I get the opportunity to connect amazing nurses to incredible assignments!