LA, California | Per-Diem
A prominent hospital in LA is seeking a
*** PACU RN that is looking for ASAP start dates ***
Why Tact Medical Staffing? We want YOU to succeed.
At Tact we believe in the power of building relationships. The way we work together in achieving our goals is just as important as what we accomplish. We believe in work ethic. Today’ s healthcare professionals lead busy lives and we strive to meet them where and when it’ s best for them. Lastly, we focus on the power of learning. The next great idea could come at any time.
- Critical care skills
- Able to manage aline s, vents, intubated pts, ICP.
- PreOp experience – ACLS/BLS/PALS
Travel Allied Perks:
- Competitive Compensation -> Travelers are given the opportunity to explore the U.S. while earning competitive pay rates.
- Flexibility -> We ensure your freedom and flexibility. Work at a new facility every 13 weeks and take as much time between assignments as you want.
- Diversification -> Build your resume with unique jobs in a wide variety of settings. This type of experience and diversity will make you stand out against other job seekers.
- Connections -> You’ ll gain professional experience working alongside the nation’ s top healthcare professionals and build personal relationships with colleagues around the country.
- Benefits -> We offer full comprehensive medical benefits!