New York, New York | Per-Diem
A facility that specializes in providing comprehensive health coverage and coordinated care is seeking an enrollment specialist!
Job Description for the enrollment specialist:
- Serve as the on-site representative of the facility.
- Educate and assist prospective members
- Assist current members with recertification through outreach & follow up
- Provide customer service
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be NY State of Health Certified Navigator/ Assistor.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the field for a health plan or managed organization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Ability to maintain regulatory requirements and Amida Care Marketing policies and procedures.
• Knowledge and/or experience with Medicaid/ Public Assistance preferred.
• Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
• Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
• Demonstrate understanding and sensitivity to multi-cultural values, beliefs, and attitudes of both internal and external contacts
• Ability to travel and work in all five boroughs of New York City. Must be able to work flexible schedule as needed.
• Ability to carry materials and supplies weighing 10lbs or less